Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to take a moment and think about the true meaning of Easter and how it means so much more than just my giving up Doritos for 40 long days!!

I am so thankful for my Bethany family and what it means to have so many special dear wonderful people in my life. Just when I get overwhelmed or think I can't go on because of some crisis that arises, I am just blessed to have so many sisters in Christ, family, and friends to help me (you all know who you are!!). Really this season makes us take a deeper look at the cross and what that means for each of us! Wow- I am thankful for having it to lean on!

Anyway- I wanted to pass along some Easter pictures from the Rowlands. I know it is late (as usual), but I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!







No comments:

Post a Comment