Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Make a Commitment!!!!!!

Okay....I went to the YMCA today on a whim. A friend had called me on her way there and it gave the the idea to join them. I asked Sam if he would like to go to the gym and play with Sarah. He said "YES!", so we threw clothes on and headed to the Y. I was able to work out with two very fun girls who are going to help me get committed to workout!!

I had to publish this on my BLOG to hold me accountable. Sam has a great time when his friends are there and I feel so much better when I am finished. It is a win-win situation.

Afterwards- Kathy and I headed to find me some workout clothes, so I can not use that as my excuse anymore. I am on a thrifty mission to find some more but I made a good start today!! Thanks Kath!

Okay- here we go- I am not going to post any before pictures-(that would be scary!) BUT I do hope to get in better shape- I need to take care of what I have. Okay girls- hold me accountable and remember I need encouragement to keep with it! Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. OK you're on.......its "lets get in shape"....biggest loser style. Not out to lose the weight-just get fit!!! We will all play the role of Jillian and Bob. I'm Jillian....Ang-you're BOB..heeheee. Tiff, you and Ang can duke it out over who ya'll want to be when you're pushing me!!!
    Had great fun today at the GW Boutique!!!!
    See ya at the gym tomorrow...you can stay and shower for work...I'll take Sam to school(if ya like)!!! Otherwise see ya there Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB, Tiff!! I’m so proud of you! Keep up the good work…you have the two BEST trainers!! I so wish I could have made the trip to GW Boutique…ha! Ha! Maybe next time….

    ReplyDelete