Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Tom!!!!!!



Happy Birthday to Big Tom!!! I can't believe that my dad is the big 60!! That is making me realize how quickly time goes by (and that I am getting older too!!).

I just want to say a few things about my dad! He is one of my greatest heroes and I don't think he will ever know what all he as done for me. My dad is the one who always said that you can be anything you want to be...IF you put your mind to it. The IF is the part I always thought was the hardest- haha!

He has accomplished so much in his life and doesn't realize how many people he has touched. He is quiet- but when he speaks listen up- because there is truth coming your way.

He is very helpful with the grandkids- I don't know what I would have done without his and Gabby's help over the last few years.

He has always been our defender and always stands up for what is right- because it is the right thing to do! We have always had a special bond that only a father and daughter can experience. You better not forget who always rode with you in the old yellow truck!!!

Dad, thanks for all of the memories and thanks for keeping the "bar" so high. You are special to all of us and WE LOVE YOU LOTS!!!! Take a peek at these pictures!! What a fun day we had...


Happy Birthday sign from Grankids!

















Happy Birthday Big Tom!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG TOM!!!
    THE BRABHAM CLAN LOVE YOU TOO!!! YOU'RE THE GREATEST! ...AND THANK YOU FOR BRINGING MY SWEET FRIEND TIPPY INTO THE WORLD!! I AM SO VERY BLESSED! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS SPECIAL!!

    ReplyDelete